- Click Here To Place 460x60 Ad Like One Above On Your Website - Make Real Bitcoin
- Follow Me On Twitter
- COINBASE - THE AMERICAN PLACE TO PURCHASE BITCOIN SECURELY
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL MY BOOKS ARE FREE TO KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
- RENEW BATTERIES?
- BET BITCOIN ON OR AGAINST TRUMP BEING THE NOMINEE
Monday, February 21, 2011
TV Report - A `UFO' Hoaxer Steps Forward In Utah
Oh my. Ready for a little `twist' to the whole `dropping orbs' saga of the recent past? -------- Yeah, me neither; but, I feel obligated to bring you this `news'. Seems an `artist' (the TV report seemingly paints this guy as a tinkerer-mad scientist-artist) had rigged up an array of technical but relatively simple equipment to pull off a - red triangle in the sky that dropped an `orblike' flare looking substance - while no divulging his whole technique, think helium, plastic bags, flares, Lazar's (?) .... and you would be close.
As he said:
`was just experimenting and when he saw the news reports, he decided to do it again.
He showed ABC4 his video of the latest event, and says there’s a reason why he’s coming forward,” I don't want it to spiral out of control and turn into something more than it needs to be so I thought I’d come forward now.
"It was just a little fun,” he admits and adds the reason why he won’t tell us exactly how he did it is because he likes, “a little skepticism and mystery.”
And Smith says he realizes many won’t believe him, and will say he’s just taking credit but the Lehi father tells us to trust him because the only alien is him' (29 VIEWS)
And, Clockers - This is his own video - with about 7,600 views, that he says he is responsible for:
And, this is the description NOW posted with the video: (after coming forward)
February 14, 2011
48 likes, 3 dislikes
This "UFO" was launched Feb. 14 2011 from my back yard. It consisted of garbage bags full of helium with flares suspended below (with steel wire for obvious reasons, and a few other details have been left out). This launch consisted of five flares with model rocket fuse to delay ignition so they only illuminate once they were several thousand feet up. I know a lot of people are upset about this being a "hoax" or whatever you want to call it. Bottom line is, it is what it is, and it looked awesome!! I am not trying to debunk real UFO's, I tend to lean more towards them existing than not, either extraterrestrial or not. I know there are a lot of people who spend some serious time and devotion researching and looking into sightings.
This is one of the reasons I came forward, I didn't want people wasting there serious time and effort on a "snipe hunt". Fun as it would have been to sit back and watch, I decided to "let the cat out of the bag" out of simple respect. I'd like to think that is something still worth having these days.
Some people have had good fun with it (http://cryptoworld.co.uk/doh-artist-andrew-smith-claims-responsibility-for-utah-lights/comment-page-1/), some still have no idea, and others have acted flat out childish in their response, (as can be seen in the comments, and if I am not mistaken, calling someone on their personal phone and threatening them probably qualifies as harassment) .
For those who still refuse to believe it was me, please refer to video response ( /watch?v=ufbSi-UTxZs) which not only shows the ignition of a third flare, along with smoke, but it is of the "UFO" that started this whole situation in the first place, on 1-26-2011. (4X8AzsOZbkg and Hb1EGsiRCMY).
Film & Animation
And, here Clockers, I provide the TV report (with video) of the Utah phenomena of Jan. 28th (TV report of a day later): - yes, I had this video Here Feb. 1st. too. :
So, what is the bottom line takeaway from all of the above - IMO?
Glad you asked, - all we can go by are the reports.
First, the tape that Mr. Smith (convenient?) indicates is his does not match the Jan. 28th cellphone video OR the descriptions by the two eyewitnesses, who both amazingly had experience with flares, claimed what they saw drop wasn't flares. Both of those Jan 28th eyewitnesses claimed 2 lights and then 3 lights (from which fell the orb or flare caught on cellphone). And, as you know from the tape uploaded by Mr. Smith, that video showed 4 distinct lights (with one having two sources, so five lights) -- NOT the 2-3 lights of the Jan. 28th video. And, the video by Mr. Smith clearly, eventually well into his video, show many many `orb-flare' drops. And, which, IMO, look FLARElike indeed. (but, conceding that they do look similar to the Jan. 28th one orb/flare drop.)
I would be more impressed with Mr. Smith's claims, especially of doing it in January (thereby implying that he was behind the Jan. 28th cellphone capture) if he had video of that event too. Certainly he would have filmed his initial efforts too? Right? ----------------- But, perhaps not, since the display was NOT as grand as his uploaded video of his more grand display that he claims was his alone. (Which I assume was in Mid-February a few days ago perhaps.). And, after he saw the hub-bub he was able to cause with his smaller display in Jan - upped the ante so to speak with his own filmed event in Feb. - more lights, more orb droppings, etc.
Actually, it is a story I'd possibly be willing to `buy into'. ---- Mr. Smith, just happened to pull off his first hoax of Salt Lake City 3 hours after the Jerusalem Orb Drop, by coincidence, but doesn't have that video - posts on YouTube as if he caught a UFO doing anomalous things in Feb. - then, changes story to claim responsibility.
TV reporter doesn't have the time to stick around to see a nighttime, one last time, demonstration. Leaving all interpretations open for TV viewer.
It's all pretty laughable. BUT, let UDCC draw a few final notions from all of this too. First, I AM INDEED VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LENGTH OF TIME that Mr. Smith was able to hoax this sky event and the COMPLEXITY of the entire event. It would have been wonderful if someone OTHER THAN Mr. Smith had confirmation video of HIS HOAX!
That said, he does seem like a Mr. Magoo and Mr. Peabody combination. I don't doubt that this jokester put BOTH into the skies - in January which he didn't film and this one - which NO ONE else filmed. That is the weirdness of the UFO saga.
But, one must also admit, that when a Mr. Smith comes forward without proof, with claims that may in some way slightly discredit the Jerusalem Event - even as disconnected in scale as both events were - also has a slight twinge to it all too.
Ultimately, the seeking for meaning in an unrelated event - and one that was certainly NOT needed for confirmation that something unusual seemingly happened in Jerusalem on the same evening - will be remembered as little more than a footnote.
And, now, Mr. Smith will provide the proof? Or, would a return trip by the TV station be out of the question?
Thanks for visiting today - I've been doing lots of UFO posts at TAL too, please check it out - http://theanomalymanlisting.blogspot.com/ .
Philip Chen - Falling Star - Fiction?
Hard News Headlines? Today's Feb. 21st Headlines? Say No More - http://morningredditheadlines.blogspot.com/
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- Mysterious `Blue Spiral' In Russia Skies (Video)
- Analysis Of Lujan Matus Words Concerning 3-8-11 Pr...
- IS 3-8-11 `Alien Disclosure'? Date Disclosed In Ex...
- Ret. Col. Says UFOs Are Real, but Denies Governmen...
- UFO `Chunk' Hits Mountlake Terrace Home *updated* ...
- Real UFO Crash?
- TV Report - A `UFO' Hoaxer Steps Forward In Utah
- Eligael Gedalyovich - Who Filmed the Jerusalem UFO...
- ORBs, Extreme Possibility One And Two - Making The...
- Brazil- *It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a FIREBAL...
- The MULTIPLE Orb Phenomena Intensifies - The Mendo...
- The Dropping Orbs Phenomena - Feb. 15th, 2011
- Did A Toronto ORB PRECEDE The Jerusalem Orb Event?...
- The UFO Video Illusions Of February 12th, 2011 - P...
- The UFO Video Illusions Of Feb. 12th, 2011 - NEW J...
- `The Agency' Predicts UFOs Over White House - Toda...
- The Sept. 2010 `Ghostly' UFOs In China
- Radar Data Suggests DOZENS of UFOs Near Pittsburgh...
- The Four Jerusalem UFO Video Perspectives
- The `Shelf-Life' Of UFO Events - AND - (Please No)...
- Hold On; ANOTHER `Recent' Jerusalem Orb Video Show...
- Today's Jerusalem Israel UFO Video - Full PreEvent...
- The Crapology Of UFOlogy - Or - Making Sense of Re...
- FOURTH Jerusalem Video Surfaces
- Israel AND UTAH UFO Videos Move Disclosure Clock T...
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
Once again - my fascination grows with the sheer LACK of `UFO' reports in 1952 labeled as having an `entity' - what I did find was O...
This is a re-post of one of my favorite posts of all time and will be part of an upcoming E-book. I wrote it in 2009 at the peak of the UFO...
MUFON has a database that supposedly allows the searching of every report back to 1995 (false, as we know, in that they remove reports - but...
As I reported in the 1949 post - NO UFO reports in the MUFON database for 1950 had been labeled as having an `entity' by any of the subm...
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips And More
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?