(I re-edited this on Dec. 31st - started it on 12-21 - and posted it 1-11)
Without some unexpected Earth shattering event in the next 14 or so hours - the first decade of the new millennium will end with NO American disclosure of the UFO phenomena. That said, the twists and turns of the whole phenomena, including disclosure, seems ripe for a new distillation of some sort.
One of those twists and turns - happened in a new synchronicity - with what this article WAS going to be about. You see, I was going to write 3-4 days ago an article (that I didn't get around to writing) speculating that, when and if, UFO disclosure came to America, and therefore the world, -- that the governments were only going to confirm the presence of `entities/ufo's/other intelligence' BUT NOT confirm `anything' associated with `alien abductions'. --------------- Then, yesterday, Joe Capp ran this link about alien-human mutilations http://ufomedia.blogspot.com/2009/12/ufos-and-human-mutilations.html and then still later in the day yesterday I ran across Lon Stricklers much fuller coverage of the same event. http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/12/todd-sees-case-alien-aduction-murder.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PhantomsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney+%28Phantoms+and+Monsters%29 Indeed, it is well worth your time to read up on this strange case from earlier this decade in Pennsylvania.
Now, back to the article idea I was going to present. I was going to write that I felt the government would need to `thread the needle' nearly perfectly to pull off a `soft ufo disclosure' to the world -- and that part of that `soft disclosure' would be to NEVER referrer, at all, to the REAL possibility of `objective alien abduction'. The reason is obvious - as Mr. Capps' data above suggests - if 30K are truly missing each year -- our government and our world leaders -- would NEVER suggest that ANY % of those missing are because of aliens. ANY suggestion of that would make the `aliens' dangerous to the `individual', even if NOT dangerous to the society as a whole. Indeed, I view it as HIGHLY unlikely that the governments of the world would make `disclosure' seem threatening. They simply will not position humans as prey from forces `above'.
Which is why TWO `strange' confirmations of this, that aliens are not dangerous --- this year --- seem to be suspicious almost. Most significantly, we have the UK MOD closing their office that collects the UFO reports because of `no security threat in 50 years of reports'; AND, Dr. Greer of the Exo-politics movement saying the same thing repeatedly THIS YEAR - to the point of pissing off the Project Camelot `wing' of the same movement.
Then, again, in only the last few days/weeks -- we have the FAA suddenly involved in `who to call' regarding UFO sightings by pilots and air control (BAASS) - but, according to this report by Billy Cox, again just 2 days ago, the same FAA statement says
“If concern is expressed that life or property might be endangered, report the activity to the local law enforcement department.” --- http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/10463/letting-cops-handle-the-garbage/ (as you may know, I later found out that Bigelow has been the FAA man for nearly a decade now).
Yeah, things are getting a bit strange indeed. I mean, pilots and air control report to a person/company -- but, locally, by common folk - call the police. (?weird?)
But, not as strange as perhaps the final gasps of the ~insider informed' `Alien Races Meet Military' lunatic fringe (Great Rock Song) of the Disclosure movement led by Dr. Salla -- for example - his latest drivel - http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m12d28-US-military-is-liaising-with-extraterrestrial-life-according-to-independent-sources - where I will take only a moment to quote the first paragraph:
An anonymous source associated with the Defense Intelligence Agency recently claimed that military officials on November 12, 2009, met with extraterrestrials called Ebens, from the Zeta Reticula star system, on Akau Atoll in the Johnston Islands ... the Ebens met on Akau Island with a total of 18 representatives from the U.S., United Nations, Russia, China, the Vatican and certain other guests. U.S. representatives are said to have included five military personnel, two intelligence officers, one linguist and one person representing the Obama administration.
If you read the link - you will find that the `3 inside sources' - all talk of different Races of beings meeting with different groups of government individuals. (Of which NONE confirm the other.) All of the inside sources are unnamed - of course. I also find it of interest that no one associated with any of these meetings `has leaks'. Perhaps you can tell I'm less than a full believer in SERPO or any of the above.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on if you think the government would EVER admit that alien abductions might be real.
Finally, I have lots of UFO stuff on my daily Squidoo site at www.squidoo.com/anomalyman -- thanks for visiting today.
- Click Here To Place 460x60 Ad Like One Above On Your Website - Make Real Bitcoin
- Follow Me On Twitter
- COINBASE - THE AMERICAN PLACE TO PURCHASE BITCOIN SECURELY
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL MY BOOKS ARE FREE TO KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
- RENEW BATTERIES?
- BET BITCOIN ON OR AGAINST TRUMP BEING THE NOMINEE
USE YOUR MIND TO MOVE AN OBJECT
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2015 (99)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
Today - I wrote this on the blog Parallel Perception of Lujan Matus: I’m more than a bit torn in writing this because as you know Lujan ...
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
I'm pretty sure I stumbled across this video via the FB group `In The Field' (that I've been talking about)... and evidently Sco...
What an excellent piece of technical work - WELL worth the time to see: All Of 72 Views Original Link To UFO Coverage ==========...
Hello Clockers... I hope you've had a nice summer of sky gazing. Now as the season turns it's time once again to re-crank up the blo...
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips And More
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?