As you are probably aware, the UK's Ministry of Defense has stopped allowing the public to report UFO sightings to them, and, has shut down the office that did such investigations for 50 years (makes me wonder how many nations have an active office) - here's the link - http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/dec/04/ufo-ministry-of-defence with the article written by Nick Pope. To summarize, the end of the department came without fanfare and simply with an announcement that of all the investigations over the decades - no threat to security was found to occur.
And, with that statement of justification - the statement indicated that the money saved by closing the department would go to body armour for those fighting in Afghanistan. And, who in their right mind doesn't want more body armour in Afghanistan? Right? This has to do with loyalty to the troops - right? (Let's me judge by this action that England's politicians are as worthless as ours and just as full of themselves.)
So, is that it? Is it all about saving money in difficult economic times?
Somehow, after 50 years, it certainly seems unlikely; so, let's speculate what other reasons could spark such a move now - especially as this seems on the surface of it to go against the popular grain of nations disclosing UFO information to the public. OR does it?
For example; lets just say that some major country is about to release all of it's UFO stuff and that within that stuff - is beyond refute weirdness pertaining to the UFO phenomena. And, that like the above given reason, the general conclusion of all the information is that it, the UFO phenomena, shows NO aggression (at least the info that is going to be given to the public in such a release). And that BTW was the conclusion of the US research in the 1950's-1960's at the official government level - just as it is for the UK now. (Abductions are not delt with.)
So, what I am saying - is that it is possible that the US `let' the UK `go first' in this regard. The UK's statement is officially now - that no security risk was discovered in 50 years of investigations. And, guess what? Just such a `cover' could allow the US to have their `so-called' UFO Disclosure - with the ultimate conclusion being that `the phenomena isn't important - whatever it is'. And, with the UK already coming to the same conclusion and STOPPING the investigations -- we in the USA could hardly expect our government to START investigations with the SAME conclusion. Right?
It all seems mighty convenient. So, it could be a prelude to one of these `soft-disclosures' the governments of the world seem to be interested in bringing to their masses - for whatever reason.
It's even possible that the governments fear an alien self-disclosure and want to make sure the populous is prepared at least at some level of understanding.
What's spooky about all that is, to me, - SHOULD WE BE ACCLIMATED to the idea that the aliens are NOT a threat (Dr. Greer's position)? Is that the purpose of all this? What if a Superior civilization wanted to interact at a serious level with our humanity? Is that what our assumption should be? You know what assuming does right? (The old adage of assume means that to assume makes an ass of you and me; of course.)
But, the brutal truth is - if the UK's move is not a cover for a stepped up UFO disclosure - it could be the beginning of the end of Exopolitics being taken seriously at the government level. And, as usual, when dealing with the edges of government policy - one never really knows for sure.
Let us see how this really plays out.
Please VOTE in the new poll on the sidebar --------->>>>>>. Thanks.
Oh, BTW, I talk UFO's on my newest blog too - I'd love to have you visit - http://barfstew.blogspot.com/ .
- UDCC Facebook Page
- TRADE VIRTUAL CURRENCIES
- PROTEST CHEMTRAILS HERE
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- TIME TO OWN SOME BITCOIN?
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL ARE FREE TO AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS!
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
As I've indicated I've went into my unpublished comments to dig into things a bit more.... and found a comment by SOL about the FBI ...
Back to the many many pieces of content in the bin that have yet to make the pages of UDCC - this may be the oldest UFO video in the bin in ...
On YouTube there is a channel called Low Fly Orbs of an individual evidently being `harrassed' (to use the recent posting suggesting tha...
So, like I did with the last State UFO blog update.. in Michigan.. today I dug in Pennsylvania.. looking at accounts submitted to MUFON only...
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?