A PASS To The Altered Awareness States? Is This The Ultimate Consciousness Product? - Well?
The REM-Dreamer mask uses infrared sensors to detect when you are in REM (dreaming) sleep. At that point the REM-Dreamer device gives you sound and light cues (beeps and flashing lights) to remind you that you are dreaming. Thus, external world stimuli are transferred to the world of your dreams, and it becomes easy to achieve lucidity. The REM-Dreamer kit comes with a very comfortable sleeping mask with a small printed circuit board tucked inside that detects REM sleep, giving cues in the form of flashes or beeps. The kit also includes an LCD display device, which allows the user to adjust all settings very easily. The user can use any of several simple presets, or can customize the number of sounds and light flashes, their volume and brilliance, frequency per second, and duration. In addition, the REM sensor can be set to accurately track your personal REM eyeball movement - how cool is that? The device also comes with the 36-page user's manual. The REM-Dreamer has given many people the opportunity to experience lucid dreaming, and the opportunity to use this natural state of consciousness to program their subconscious, influence their behavior, explore the world of the mind, and work with habits of body and mind, depending on their own needs and desires. There are 8 Reviews on this somewhat amazing product. It's perhaps pricy, but, can it really be considered to be expensive - to take a REAL mind vacation OFTEN? Indeed, one reviewer used these words - "If you are a very deep sleeper it may be difficult to notice the cues but with practice it works well. You can expect a lucid Dream about every 4 out of 10 times !... It is a good unit for those who enjoy experimenting with metaphysical concepts.".
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
The Midwest UFO `Cylinders' Of June 28th - MUFON Reports
Hello Clockers and new visitors too. Today's look at the latest MUFON reports had two of the last three (most recent) reports about high flying Cylinders over Indiana and Illinois yesterday; here's the reports:
While smoking in the parking lot of my business, observed a large dull silver/gray cylinder flying at high altitude from E - W high in the sky. It was a nearly cloudless day, and I was with my co-owner, who also witnessed the craft. She went inside and grabbed binoculars - which I used to observe the craft in more detail. No wings, no tail, no contrail. A large cylinder, at least twice the size of a large jetliner, with rounded ends vs pointy nose and tail. Estimated altitude 30,000 ft. There was no sound, but from that altitude and distance, not surprising. We watched as the cylinder crossed the sky over Kokomo slightly to our North from East to West - a total of maybe two minutes - last seen heading over Burlington due West of Kokomo. http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=view_long_desc&id=29773&rnd=522401309349254
And, the second report: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=view_long_desc&id=29775&rnd=522401309349254
I was heading North on I57 at the Chebanse 302 exit ramp. There was two of us that seen it at the same time. We parked the car and got out to stare at it. It was climbing higher moving straight up... maybe curving a little tiny bit East. We ruled out an jet due to the odd looking shape. Also, I have never seen a smoke tail look like that. The smoke trail was rather short but, fanned out .. was quite amazing. At first we thought we were looking at the asteroid. After watching it and realizing it was moving UP..and its maneuvers led me to the conclusion it was indeed a UFO.
The second one to me sounds very much like the `straight up' Chemtrail planes - like the one caught off the California coast earlier in the year (and really can be seen by anyone really observant in their area of the country as I have seen the `straight up' ones often). BTW, the word Cylinder is used in the preliminary description on this link.
OH, BTW, this is the `proof' that hoaxkiller1 provides about the London UFO of last week - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_dUUiwMP8
Finally, here's the link to some very good UFO stuff sent by MUZ yesterday in the comments section:
So You Want To Build the Naked UFO/Plasma Active Craft
The sidebar has lots of content to explore. Thanks for your visit today.
PROMOTION - Amazon Prime For FREE! Please Use This Link! You Can `Borrow' My Books For Free!
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 50 Dollars In It - Seriously! - Oh, I recently (July 2nd) got this e-mail for being on the research panel ----- Thank you! In June, you and your fellow panellists appeared in the Huffington Post and the LA Times. Your views contributed to the debate on issues topping the news agenda, like the Voting Rights Act, US-Sino relations, and Paula Deen's firing by Food Network to name just three. Your opinions really do count! Plus, this month... - Edward Snowden: hero or villain? - Check out the exciting new rewards on offer to YouGov members. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- (Released 2013) The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- (Just Released 2013) - UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009