Hello, welcome to the UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock (UDCC) - thanks for visiting today. As you can see by the title of this post - I'd like to offer an unsolicited opinion about UFO Disclosure by the Government. USA government, or world government - whoever decides such issues.
My first opinion is that the first `soft disclosures' about UFO files by numerous countries over the last few years has at least begun to loosen the strings about the UFO information available. And, I call all these `soft disclosures' - because while governments have released files that would suggest something solid is within the Earth's atmosphere that perplexed and interested the military from a security standpoint - no country has then admitted an on-going concern or even a strong interest in the whole phenomena after releasing the data and files.
As you probably know, such files include radar data confirming pilot sightings and such ----- but -----also include the `high strangeness' like cases that seem to suggest that the UFO phenomena is something `bigger' than just crafts in our skies. Indeed, the result is that the line is left blurred, probably on purpose by the governments, to suggest that ALL UFO phenomena may be `qualitative' in some manner. Additionally, none of the soft disclosure is followed by `real discussion' by the government and the people on the implications to them or Earth if `we are not alone'. Soft disclosure folks.
Next, we have to ask ourselves as a people if we REALLY want to know as a culture this information (that is not to suggest that some really really want this out for various reasons). And I say that because of a REAL national poll about just this information - done only 5 years ago - that would strongly suggest that Americans are not ready - as you can see from this link - http://etobserver.blogspot.com/2005/08/how-would-humans-react-if-et-landed.html. I specifically want to draw your attention to the answer of the question as to what folks thought UFO were -- only 32% of the sample gave an `alien' type answer (25% alien crafts, 7% dimensional travelers) - indeed a larger % thought they were hallucinations, government projects and mis-identifications (with a huge unknown %).
So, at this point - more believe the UFO's to be not alien in nature. Perhaps that is wishful thinking considering how the poll - a reputable poll by Roper - paid for by Robert Bigelow - really had concerning findings about what might happen if the government announced an alien presence. As seen below:
"when asked how they think OTHERS would react to the same news:25% most people would totally freak out and panic10% act irrationally and become dangerous to others14% begin to act very strangely36% most people would be very concerned13% most people would handle the information in a calm and rational way"
Seriously, folks - this is real data. Folks EXPECT others to freak out. And in another question only 32% said they were ready to handle the information of an advanced extraterrestrail civilization. That number in and of itself - is worrisome. And, is a real reason for the incredible slowness of the media to force the issue onto the government in any way. Politicians see no advantage to rocking the government boat (one of them may fall out if they do).
So, what to do. The first step, other than soft disclosure (which with the numbers above - should be left to other more advanced thinking countries than the USA) would be for the world to be told that the meteorites DID indeed have indications of life (that came from Mars). LIFE, must be established in the WORLDS mind as NOT being an attribute associated ONLY with Earth. This simple declaration should first put the religions of the world on notice that God will have descriptions of life beyond our Earth centered view.
Next, IF the government has information related to SETI that has been sat upon for the above reasons - THAT would need to be released too. This would give the Earth's population the idea that `intelligent life' -- `was out there'. (And, by being `out there' as opposed to `here' - would allow further understanding of the population of the `real possibilities'.) My advice would be to allow the two above positions of information to be known for at least a couple years - before real disclosure.
In the meantime - while letting SETI and `life' information to slowly trickle into the brains of humans - it might not be a bad idea for the focus to start talking about `portals' -- if the government believes them to be the means of arrival for alien visitors. (They can do that by letting the media focus on the minor teleportation our physicists have had success with.) As I think , `come and go' aliens - are better - than - `we are watching you' and are here, aliens.
Perhaps a decade with the above understandings would soften the reaction of the population to UFO Disclosure. To do so without a softening in attitudes, would be irresponsible. Even if I'm one of the 32% that would be able to handle it.
I welcome your comments (obviously, if the government has been in cover up mode the breaking of trust and black budgets become the number one concern of politicians - safety and abductions would also be a major issue too). I also talk UFO's and similar stuff at my new blog - here's a sample - http://barfstew.blogspot.com/2010/02/is-12-21-12-next-y2k-why-i-am-not.html
United States YouTube UFO Videos - Is Your State Below? (EMBEDDED VIDEOS DESCRIBED BELOW)
- Alabama UFO Videos - RARE DAYTIME `EGG' UFO - NIGHTTIME TRIANGLE - EXCELLENT DAYTIME STRUCTURED ORB - Don't Stop Here - Bookmark And Return If Needed
- Alaska UFO Videos - FAMOUS 1986 JAPAN AIRLINE INCIDENT - NIGHTTIME MULTIPLE ORBS
- Arkansas UFO Videos - FANTASTIC TV REPORT WITH VIDEO TAKEN SAME NIGHT AS STEPHENVILLE TEXAS INCIDENT - MULTIPLE ORBS IN MORNING SKY
- Georgia UFO Videos - MULTIPLE VIDEOS OF MULTIPLE ORBS - DAY AND NIGHT
- Idaho UFO Videos - DAYTIME BLACK BLOB OBJECT
- Indiana UFO Videos - FANTASTIC SPLITTING ORBS - MULTIPLE NIGHTTIME ORBS - UFO `FIREWORKS BALLOON'
- Kansas UFO Videos - THUNDERSTORM UFO - TV REPORT OF UFO OVER WICHITA -1971 DELPHOS UFO LANDING INCIDENT
- Kentucky UFO Videos - TV REPORT ROTATING DAYTIME BLOB - TV REPORT OF LUNAR ECLIPSE UFO - RE-CREATION OF THE `SCREAMING WOMAN' INCIDENT
- Mississippi UFO Videos - EXTREMELY COMPELLING MULTIPLE ORB FOOTAGE -
- Montana UFO Videos - NIGHTTIME BLINKING ORB - 1950 VIDEO OF TWO DAYTIME UFOs - FANTASTIC DAYTIME ORB BY ORBOGRAPHER - UFOs AND MONTANA NUKE PLANT (DISINFO?)
- Nebraska UFO Videos - DAYTIME BLOB - AMAZING DUSK GROUND ORB, OR HOAX - HOAXY DAYTIME OBJECT
- New Hampshire UFO Videos - ORBOGRAPHER BELIEVES ORBS ARE DEMONS, INTENSE COMMENTS - QUITE COMPELLING ASCENDING ORB MORPHS INTO DISK SHAPE - ORBOGRAPHER `LOW FLY ORBS' COMPELLING ENERGY ORBS
- North Carolina UFO Videos - BLUE UFO - EXCELLENT NIGHTTIME ORB - COMPELLING NIGHTTIME ORB
- North Dakota UFO Videos - DAYTIME SKY ORB - CGI HOAX?, OR THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM VIDEO? - LAKOTA ELDER INTERVIEW
- Ohio UFO Videos - GLOWING ORANGE ORB - COMPELLING STRUCTURED ORB FROM ORBOGRAPHER - MASSIVE ORB WITH HD EQUIPMENT IN SPACE
- Oklahoma UFO Videos - MYSTERIOUS FIREBALLS OF OKLAHOMA - CRAPPOLA CGI?
- South Carolina UFO Videos - TV REPORT BLUE RING UFO -
- South Dakota UFO Videos - LIGHT IN THE SKY - STRUCTURED ORB? - COMPELLING ORB/CRAFT?
- Vermont UFO Videos - LANTERNS OR WHAT AT FIREWORKS - FREAKY SKY MOVEMENT ORB?
- Virginia UFO Videos - COMPELLING DAYTIME ORB - A WOW NIGHTTIME HD TRIANGLE CRAFT, OURS OR THEIRS? - MULTIPLE ORBS IN DUSK SKY? (ACCUSES FATHER OF KNOWING UFO SECRETS! - VIRGINIA!)
- West Virginia UFO Videos - SPECTACULAR ORB SPLITTING ON COMMAND - AMAZING DAYTIME SPHERES/ORBS NEAR POWER PLANT - ULTRA STRANGE 1960'S UFO FOLLOWING PLANE INTO AIRPORT
- Wisconsin UFO Videos - BLINKING DAYTIME ORB - TV UFO REPORT
- Wyoming UFO Videos - UFO ABDUCTION HYPNOSIS WITH RANCHER - FLASHING NIGHT TRIANGLE AT HORIZON IN DISTANCE
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard the words `Google Ukraine UFO' (seriously) - so I did...... (figuring that perhaps my mind thou...
Nearly everyday, and usually first monthly, in the search terms which bring folks to UDCC is the term `UFO Disclosure 2014'. And, as you...
Today I've released my 12th Kindle E-Book - a expanded read of the once free blogpost done here nearly a year ago on April 18th, 2013 (...
For a couple hundred bucks, at most, you too can be an UFO hoaxer - evidently. In a link best suited for the blog BarfStew - we have a web...
Hello Clockers, I've been having trouble with my G. Chrome so I'm updating in IE. Oh well. ... (my best links on in my Chrome files)...
PROMOTION - Amazon Prime For FREE! Please Use This Link! You Can `Borrow' My Books For Free!
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 50 Dollars In It - Seriously! - Oh, I recently (July 2nd) got this e-mail for being on the research panel ----- Thank you! In June, you and your fellow panellists appeared in the Huffington Post and the LA Times. Your views contributed to the debate on issues topping the news agenda, like the Voting Rights Act, US-Sino relations, and Paula Deen's firing by Food Network to name just three. Your opinions really do count! Plus, this month... - Edward Snowden: hero or villain? - Check out the exciting new rewards on offer to YouGov members. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- (Released 2013) The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- (Just Released 2013) - UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ▼ February (3)
- ► 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?