I could have brought this info to you in some sort of breathless fashion just a day or two ago - but, something wasn't `right' - so I waited. Glad I did, as apparently the `Pink Google UFO' turns out to be supposedly a lens reflection. Details on the Facebook page that busted the idea is Here with the `2nd' UFO picture which makes the first `silly' to consider. Hmm. Oh, here's more proof that these lens flares are everywhere on Google this one from a MUFON example.
It was a `fun' story (after all, UFO's can't be real, Phil Larson told us that last year) - and the media treated it as such - as you can see below:
KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News
Another one bites the dust....... Ludicrous Foes.
So, I've updated my blog The Heavy Stuff with another good one called Anomalous `Perceptions' Of Humans In Rural Settings - need I say that it's a good read?
Speaking of good reads Aura's Paranormal Experiences is a fine way to enjoy your Sunday free time. More anomalous perceptions?
And speaking of updating - I updated my group blogging effort at The C Influence - highlighting the various efforts already on the Amazon platform for the contributors of the esoteric blog:
Did you know that the Global Consciousness Project is now found on a new server and that supposedly Princeton U. told them to find a new host? teilhard.global-mind.org.
Finally, don't miss the ever growing bookshelf of UDCC's second page - now with over 90 Anomalous Books - Christmas Is Coming!
You could share this on Facebook you know via the share buttons below - or you can Tweet it. Much Appreciated.
Lastly, nearly 100 of you downloaded the FREE book off my Author Page yesterday. Thanks.................... Pink UFO's?
A PASS To The Altered Awareness States? Is This The Ultimate Consciousness Product? - Well?
The REM-Dreamer mask uses infrared sensors to detect when you are in REM (dreaming) sleep. At that point the REM-Dreamer device gives you sound and light cues (beeps and flashing lights) to remind you that you are dreaming. Thus, external world stimuli are transferred to the world of your dreams, and it becomes easy to achieve lucidity. The REM-Dreamer kit comes with a very comfortable sleeping mask with a small printed circuit board tucked inside that detects REM sleep, giving cues in the form of flashes or beeps. The kit also includes an LCD display device, which allows the user to adjust all settings very easily. The user can use any of several simple presets, or can customize the number of sounds and light flashes, their volume and brilliance, frequency per second, and duration. In addition, the REM sensor can be set to accurately track your personal REM eyeball movement - how cool is that? The device also comes with the 36-page user's manual. The REM-Dreamer has given many people the opportunity to experience lucid dreaming, and the opportunity to use this natural state of consciousness to program their subconscious, influence their behavior, explore the world of the mind, and work with habits of body and mind, depending on their own needs and desires. There are 8 Reviews on this somewhat amazing product. It's perhaps pricy, but, can it really be considered to be expensive - to take a REAL mind vacation OFTEN? Indeed, one reviewer used these words - "If you are a very deep sleeper it may be difficult to notice the cues but with practice it works well. You can expect a lucid Dream about every 4 out of 10 times !... It is a good unit for those who enjoy experimenting with metaphysical concepts.".
PROMOTION - Amazon Prime For FREE! Please Use This Link! You Can `Borrow' My Books For Free!
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 50 Dollars In It - Seriously! - Oh, I recently (July 2nd) got this e-mail for being on the research panel ----- Thank you! In June, you and your fellow panellists appeared in the Huffington Post and the LA Times. Your views contributed to the debate on issues topping the news agenda, like the Voting Rights Act, US-Sino relations, and Paula Deen's firing by Food Network to name just three. Your opinions really do count! Plus, this month... - Edward Snowden: hero or villain? - Check out the exciting new rewards on offer to YouGov members. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- (Released 2013) The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- (Just Released 2013) - UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009