Today's post is with Ken Pfeifer, MUFON Investigator in NJ, and a man with perhaps one of the largest collections of `UFO' photos available in any blog on the web (now featured on the sidebar of UDCC). As Clockers know, I am now sharing selected offerings sent to UDCC by Ken too - something that may become a regularish feature around here on occasion.
But, a few days ago I asked Ken to consider some questions of interest to me and I hope UDCC readers. Both of those are below in this interview. My follow up questions are in RED - Look for Ken's follow up answers in the comments section.
First Ken, thanks for agreeing to give me your responses to the questions I have for a chief MUFON investigator of a state chapter. And, indeed, my first question has to do with that role - could you explain it for my UDCC readers?
question 1.....Chief Investigator duties include overseeing and assigning cases to investigators. MUFON N.J. has aprox 12 investigators today. When I started investigating for George Filer in 2006 , I was the only investigator. People come and go because they think they want to investigate but find out its not for them. After completing aprox 100 cases, George Filer wanted me to be the Chief Investigator and help him organize and streamline the investigating process. I also submitted articles to the Filer Files for Major Filer.
2) When Robert Bigelow was funding the what I call the `close encounters' reports - did anything change from your end? Are you more free or less free now that his money is not calling the shots?
question two ....when Bigelow was funding the deployments a few years ago, I was dispatched to New London Connecticut for three days. MUFON paid for my expenses and time. Now we do not have that luxury and I do not see many investigators volunteering for a deployment if it has to come out of theiir pockets. Gas alone is a big expense these days. We are all volunteers for MUFON.
I was referring more to the `type' of assignments? Oh, why would an investigation take three days?
question 2 .....Mr Bigelow was interested in high profile cases. MUFON would assign a "Star team" investigator to this kind of case. A ''star team'' investigator had to be approved my the State Director and also MUFON HQ. The Star team requirements was that an investigator had to have atleast 50 completed cases. Each case is approved by the State Director or the Chief Investigator. High profile cases included landings, abductions and cases that had many witnesses or high profile witnesses. An example would be the "Phoenix lights" type of case. MUFON HQ would determine which cases were worthy for this type of investigation.
3) What have been some of the most interesting findings you have had concerning NJ UFO reports - and, what patterns if any have you discovered potentially? What are people who see a UFO most interested in relating to you about their experience? Is there really a reason to `investigate' days later a temporal phenomena?
question three.....we have found out that a large majority of our ufo sightings are in the Hoboken area of New Jersey, including all of the towns in a radius of approximately 25 miles from Hoboken. The hudson river area between Manhattan and New Jersey is a hot spot.
Windy conditions are not very common in reference to UFO sightings. They are usually on calm days.
People are usually very serious about what they may of seen and they want answers. Most witnesses still feel funny about reporting a sighting and some are still afraid of being ridiculed. I usually tell them that its cool to see a UFO in todays world.
I feel its good to investigate days later and older sightings by witnesses. More people are coming out of the closet and reporting sightings from 40 years ago. We need to get this important information on paper and a case file created for the sighting. The more information we can gather, the better chance we have of figuring this mystery out.
4) Ken as you may know from reading UDCC I have deep views on the Orb phenomena - I like to hear your views on such matters as `are they crafts that are cloaked'? `are they `spirits'? `are they based on human intentionalities'? `have you seen someone `call an orb'? `what do you think of recurring Orbs in one location'?
question four............Personally , I feel that these orbs are unmanned drones for recon by alien spacecraft. I also feel some types of drones are paranormal. I do believe in the after life and have experienced a few strange incidents in my own home. Recurring orbs in one location is probably some kind of paranormal activity.
Ken, I also think that at least some sky Orbs are indeed some sort of recon by either alien spacecraft/entities or OUR own recon. Why do you lean `alien' on the drone/recon aspect?
question 4....I feel Orbs could also be our goverment spying on us or possibly be experimenting with this kind of surveillance for law enforcement purposes. Of course I do feel that most of these orbs are alien and used for recon and spying. Unmanned drones.
5) Most folks that get into all this have had a `sighting' of their own - if so - can you describe yours?
question five.....my first sighting was in 1974....my friend and i was coming home from a club in south jersey around 2 a.m. I was in the passenger seat and we were heading south on interstate 295 in the runnemede area. We just drove under an over pass and was heading home when all of a sudden i looked up and saw a very large glowing disc just above the thin cloud cover. The color was turquoise and it glowed. The sighting only last a couple seconds and we drove around for a few hours to see if we could find it again. My friend did not see it but he did believe me. The next day in the papers , Woodbury Daily Times, there was an article about a UFO sighting in the Deptford area and the policemen who saw the UFO. Our sighting was next to Deptford N.J. I lost the news paper over the years and the Woodbury Daily Times went out of business years ago. I have been a star gazer all of my life and have always wondered about life on other planets since i was a child.
6) Your opinion on `aliens'?
question six....my opinion on aliens.... I feel aliens have been around for millions of years. They have visited our planet countless times and I feel they have influenced our society in many ways. We are probably part of their d.n.a and I feel they could destroy our earth in a second if they wanted to. Alien abductions could be just their way of studying us and how we react to different things. I feel it is possibe that there is a evil race of alien visitors too. The Greys could be part of this evil alien race. This may explain the negative alien adbuction experiences many people have had over the years.
Here's my take Ken, I don't know if it will end up in a question or not, but feel free to respond. ---- Earth certainly has been an interesting place to visit for a few hundred million years and I would not be surprised if `aliens' have visited since then. On occasion. At least `representatives' of aliens such as recon craft. While I would NOT rule out the DNA connection - I think influence has been minimal at best, that most abduction experiences are perception structures, and that they COULDN'T defeat us in a day and that `evil' is a `type of space' and is unlikely to be ascribed to any `race of beings'. Just IMO stuff.
question 6.....I really feel we have been influenced by the alien presence for thousands of years. Reverse engineering from crashed alien craft has opened many doors and answered many questions about their technology. Personally I feel this earth has been here for a billion years and thousands of civilizations have come and gone from this earth. We are still digging up strange things that have been buried for thousands of years and findings things that are unexplainable. Crystal skulls, ancient batteries, large skeletons and enormous footprints that are millions of years old. The question is, when will it be our time to disappear.
7) Your opinion on if you think the UFO phenomena is `increasing'?
question seven....I do feel the UFO sightings have increased over the last year. I do realize that more people are coming out of the closet and admitting they have seen a UFO but I thing there is more activity throughout the world. I have seen an alarming increase of actual alien sightings. (udcc emphasis) We may be very close to disclosure because our goverment is finding it hard to keeping the lid on the alien presence. Our news media seems to be coming around in reporting UFO sightings too. Personally I feel the News Media have been sequestered by the goverment in reporting UFO news. Maybe now, we are being prepaired, by our goverment, to hear the truth about alien existance.
Again, Ken, these are just my opinions - IMO we are not closer to disclosure and the `Phil Larson' disclosure was an attempt to SHUT down coverage of UFOs in being `alien' in nature. I have reviewed many times why it is not in the interest of the government to admit anything concerning UFOs and black budgets.
question 7....deny, deny, deny. This is what our goverment has been doing for 60 years. There will come a time when they will have no other choice but to tell the truth. I feel disclosure will occur in the United States within 10 years and our world will change forever. We are being prepaired by our goverment for disclosure. I have read that some our our current alien movies has been backed by our goverment. In other words they helped pay for the production. 8) How are your opinions different from other NJ MUFON members?
question eight....My opinions are different from most MUFON members. Most investigators would rather call a questionable UFO sighting a "IFO" Identified Flying Object. This means they will classify the UFO as a plane, bird, bug, satellite, planets, swamp gas and superman most of the time. Instead of identifing an object as a ''UFO" Unidentified Flying Object , they would rather give the sighting an explainable ending. If I am only 90% sure it could be an airplane or satellite, I would be guessing. If you have to guess what an object could of been, it should be classified as a UFO Unidentified Flying Object. I feel there are too many debunkes in MUFON. I found one a few years ago and had that person fired. I cannot control the debunkers in other states but I can control them in New Jersey. I am the Chief Investigator for MUFON in New Jersey and I work for Major George Filer. George is an icon in the UFO community and he has given me the job of assigning cases and overseeing investigations. I work three to four hours every day on UFO cases and updating my three UFO web sites. Of course we do not get paid for doing this. I do it because I love this subject and I am still looking for answers.
I too have been a big fan of George Flier and was floored when he opened up about his childhood experiences - any comments?
9) What do you think was happening in Lee's Summit MO. last summer?
question 9...lee's summit sighting......There have been some very credible sightings in this area of Missouri. I know that Whiteman Airforce Base is aprox 44 miles east of Lee's Summit. Many different objects have been witnessed and I really do no know why the increased activity in Missouri. I do know that some sightings have been written off because of Whiteman AFB. Investigators guessing again. A few dozen sightings have been reported but most have been written off as IFO. The B-2 bomber is station at Whiteman AFB. This could account for some sightings but not all. I doubt that the training area for the B-2 bomber is over populated areas.
Just to ask, are you aware of the UDCC coverage of the `hanging jetliner' phenomena?
question 9 ....hanging jetliner article....I first saw this article on UFO Casebook. I did not know how to react to this event but I feel anything is possible in todays world. Cloaking device, military experiment or someone telling a tall tale. I wish I had more time to research all that is going on in the UFO community.
I love your web site and its an honor to be associated with someone who wants to find the truth. Thanks Rick for the opportunity to comment on a few questions we all have.
Again, my thanks to Ken for taking the time to answer my questions - I do hope he will follow up in the comments with further input.
IF you live in Atlanta and didn't come to Poem88 yesterday evening; you missed a good time. Book signings are trippy. You can still buy the Robert Cheatham book via the sidebar with my included chapter with the title `The Slippery Slope of Now and Real'. I want to thank those at the book signing and for their attention while I was speaking - appreciated.
A special thanks to the GLEE person who again watched it off of UDCC via Amazon last night. All your amazon purchases support the efforts of UDCC. You may have noticed I no longer have the donate button, indeed, took it off months ago - as those are for non profit organizations and not really just for people to throw money at bloggers - which almost never happens anyway - I don't think that most bloggers know that is for non profits. I will soon be including ways to support this website via the purchase of buttons etc.
Speaking of buttons - UDCC got at least 15 FACEBOOK folk yesterday thanks to you all using the Facebook button below - thanks. It's just as easy to use the Email button too. Thanks.
Finally, as you can see from the top of the sidebar - Coupons.com is now allowing UDCC to display their banner for UDCC readers. They are part of the Google Affiliate Network. Please check them out. Thanks.
- UDCC Facebook Page
- TRADE VIRTUAL CURRENCIES
- PROTEST CHEMTRAILS HERE
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- TIME TO OWN SOME BITCOIN?
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL ARE FREE TO AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS!
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
Thursday, February 16, 2012
UFO Photo Expert - MUFON Investigator - The Ken Pfeifer UDCC Interview
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- MUFON Monday - 3 Reports, 1 Picture
- Indigenous Humanoids OR Indigenous Phenomenology
- Daytime `Shooting' Orbs In Paris
- Do You Like Being Sprayed?
- MUFON Sunday
- SkyQuake Sets Off Car Alarms?
- The Weather Channel Embarrassingly Covers LED `UFO...
- UFO Photo Expert - MUFON Investigator - The Ken Pf...
- Good Morning Mr. President?
- A MUFON Investigator Shares A Case
- Implications Of Phil Larson's Official Government ...
- UDCC Mailbox
- The Amarillo Sky Sound - Radio RUSE or Serious?
- Physicalism Is Dead
- Alien Implant Lab Photo And HOVERING Fuselage In G...
- Yes - The Sky Noise Phenomena Continues Into Febru...
- Is There A `Glitch In The Matrix'?
- Sky Noise Phenomena Breakthru To MSM Moves UFO `Cl...
- Daytime Transparent Orb Picture(s) With Great Clar...
- Sky Sound Before Canadian Quake In 2010 Video
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
So, like I did with the last State UFO blog update.. in Michigan.. today I dug in Pennsylvania.. looking at accounts submitted to MUFON only...
On YouTube there is a channel called Low Fly Orbs of an individual evidently being `harrassed' (to use the recent posting suggesting tha...
So, I check my stats (as you can too http://www.sitemeter.com/stats.asp?site=s51m4ever - they are public) and lo and behold I see quite a...
Well well well, those hated RC's - from looking up - may be an increasing sourse of the daytime UFO phenomena - and, in the latest MUFON...
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?