Hello, and welcome to the UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock (UDCC) - thanks for visiting today. And, yes, the opening words of the title of today's post was indeed part of a song by Klaatu in 1977. (For the full and interesting story about the REAL origin of the words - see wiki's link at the bottom.) Interestingly, during that exact timeframe - a UFO study called Project Identification was being conducted over a 7 year period (1973-1979) that identified and quantified `lights in the sky'.
Ultimately, the mainly Missouri observation project would have over 600 observers in 158 viewing locations who observed 157 `light/orb/ufo' type of events (mostly in 1973). These 157 events actually had 178 UFO's with one observation of 10 lights. Many of these observations were made by physical scientists who had university equipment such as telescopes, a magnetometer- Geiger counters, a spectrum analyzer and so on.
I came across this info while surfing http://www.anomalist.com/ just the other day where this link contained the UFO study information you see above and more at http://www.mysterious-america.net/piedmont,missour.html . Indeed, this also was in the article:
In 1967 scattered reports of strange lights and disc-shaped objects hovering and moving over the Mississippi River along southeast Missouri were made to local and other authorities. .....By early 1973 UFO activity to the west of this area had increased to such an extent that virtually all the state's newspapers and tv stations were routinely issuing stories....hundreds of people were seeing odd, multi-colored lights darting around in the sky, popping on and off, changing colors and shape, and instantly changing directions. Ufologists with the ET belief system tend to ignore most anomalous "night-light" reports, but none of the mainstream ufologists dug deep enough to understand the more intriguing aspects of the reports from this area. But many people also reported these lights came close to their homes and when closely viewed, they looked like "craft," sometimes saucer-shaped......Perhaps the oddest finding of all was that everyone on the team was convinced that the objects responded to being observed. The project cites 32 cases where the UFOs directly responded to the ground station observers. Rutledge and his team concluded that the objects were aware of their presence and would interact with them, sometimes seemingly toying with them. As the project began to wind down, Rutledge noted in later interviews that some balls of plasma, 2-6 inches in diameter, would actually follow him around and even appear inside buildings. He found, as do many people who become intrigued by the UFO phenomenon, that the deeper you go into it, starange things begin happening. An observation once made by John Keel seems appropriate. Keel mentioned that if you notice and become interested in the phenomenon, it can notice you and become interested in you. That is essentially what Rutledge concluded
And, frankly, just like that, Greer's `vectoring' becomes a possibility; as does Dean Clark's callings (which when observed by a MUFON investigator was categorized as `spiritual') http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/2008/09/kentucky-man-has-more-ufo-sightings.html ; and, yes, even Prophet Yahweh.
But, it doesn't take too hard of an internet search to produce almost any number of individuals who are going out and videotaping `Orbs' - balls of light - Tulpas -- and perhaps yes - UFO's or ET crafts of some sort, almost on a daily basis. (It is also possible that the phenomena may simply `look like' a saucer for human perception consumption.)
As you may know, I've covered this very `issue' before http://ufodisclosurecountdownclock.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-see-ufos.html but, that was BEFORE my awareness of this study that concluded over 30 years ago. Importantly, the observers back in the 70's DID NOT have prior reports or memes of the internet to taint their observations.
Indeed, those events and the ones of our current era (there are reports of `balls of light' all the time in the MUFON reports and others that talk about the lights `following' people or cars) deserve MUCH more than a passing interest or glance as far as trying to figure out at least PART of the UFO phenomena.
It also points out the need to have a hugely open mind when it comes to the full range of this anomalous phenomena. And, it is certainly possible that MORE than one type of phenomena is operating with similar structures of perception to humans.
---> I have more UFO links here http://www.squidoo.com/anomalymantopvisitorlinks
- Click Here To Place 460x60 Ad Like One Above On Your Website - Make Real Bitcoin
- CUSTOM MADE ETSY NAME ART
- COINBASE - THE AMERICAN PLACE TO PURCHASE BITCOIN SECURELY
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL MY BOOKS ARE FREE TO KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
- CLICK TO SEE THIS BLOG ON YOUR KINDLE FOR FREE
Monday, April 26, 2010
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ▼ April (2)
- ► 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
Regular readers around here KNOW the bottom line... the UFOs in our skies are Orbs.... indeed, the fact that a few Orb Callers exist...IMO i...
Here's something for the Exo-Politics folks and Project Avalon people to drool over and raise vibrations about - an `INSIDER' of NAS...
Hello Clockers... 2014 was quite a year in UFOlogy IMO - as the escalation of the Orb phenomena seems to have scared MUFON into back editing...
Just a Sunday quickie: 25k Views 8/1 positive to negative This does seem very `object' like than most UFOs.... see the comment...
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips And More
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?