Hello, welcome to the Ufo Disclosure Countdown Clock (UDCC) - thanks for visiting and being an open-minded person. Indeed, you will have to be a very very very open-minded individual for the following link - http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d6-NASA-decline-related-to-antigravity-space-fleet.
As you can see by the link title itself - the link concerns NASA's supposed decline in the current era of our anti-gravity space fleet - code named Solar Warden - which - supposedly - is already a minimum of 45 years old . Perhaps older. You see, supposedly, (if you read the link- and links from that link) the USA has had a colony on MARS since the 1960's - yes, you read that right -- oh, I forgot to say - the colony on Mars is in cahoots with the Russians.
You can't make this stuff up. (?)
You see, supposedly, we've had these anti-gravity crafts from reverse engineering of `alien' crafts that crashed. That reverse engineering, of course, is funded off the official government budget - and lets NASA be a cover for the common folk like you and me. And, not only that, but if all was to be believed - we not only have interplanetary capabilities - we have interstellar capabilities. Oh, I forgot to tell you - we have about 8 motherships and about a few dozen smaller anti-gravity crafts. Are you still with me?
Oh, and YES, there are alien races within the Earth's zone of influence.
And, NO, this fantastic story is yet to be sullied by any mention of Lizard Type aliens. Yet.
Now, as fantastic as this story is -- and it is fantastic - could it be credible? Indeed, what IF our government found an alien craft? If so, certainly, you can't tell me that they wouldn't try to back-engineer it - right? I mean - as a citizen - I'd be MAD if they DIDN'T try to do that. So, the first 3 IF's - a crashed craft, held by the government, and back engineered - is within the realm of possibility - for sure. AND, nearly likely IMO.
Next, the idea that NASA's decline is also tied to all of this by the linked story. Is that plausible or credible? IMO, it is certainly plausible. But, the best hoaxes and storytellers are plausible too. The `Truth' has strange company. But, just imagine if this is the truth!
Then, the moon missions were a sham (even if they occurred as promoted). Every planetary mission and launch - a sham. Skylab - a sham. The Space Telescope Hubble - a probable sham. The entire NASA budget - a sham. The entire government budget - a sham. Every government official who knew of all this - a sham. Truthfulness from the government - a sham. The deaths in the `official' space program - needless.
I mean, if true, how much has all this cost? What benefits has it brought? What else is off-budget? Are we `safe' from the Aliens because of it?
And, if the link provided above is TRUE - the government - one day - will have the mother of all mothers of a scandal on their hands. And, it will take more than a package of Sham-Wow's to clean this mess up.
What do you think?
My Kindle Books Are Below: (Some Have New Names) - All Books Under 3.00
Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000s - The 2006 O'Hare UFO Airport Incident (The Heavy Stuff)
The MythRepresentation Of UFOlogy
Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000s - The 2008 Stephenville UFO Events (The Heavy Stuff)
Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers
The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real - The Phenomenology Of Actualization
The Ultimate 9-11-2001 Anomaly (Best of The Heavy Stuff)
Beyond The Great Beyond
Unspeakable - Chemtrails And Economic Collapse (Best of The Heavy Stuff)
Going To The Light At Death - The New Theories (The Heavy Stuff)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
For a couple hundred bucks, at most, you too can be an UFO hoaxer - evidently. In a link best suited for the blog BarfStew - we have a web...
So a bit more background on Sunday's posted Video of the New Triangle Chemtrail plane being leaked out in middle America for all to see....
Much like the last time I looked into a `classic' UFO case - once again - I find more than ample reason to be embarrassed for those that...
Hello, welcome to the Ufo Disclosure Countdown Clock (UDCC) - thanks for visiting and being an open-minded person. Indeed, you will have to ...
It's from the MUFON reports - here's the report: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=59118&...
PROMOTION - Amazon Prime For FREE! Please Use This Link! You Can `Borrow' My Books For Free!
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 50 Dollars In It - Seriously! - Oh, I recently (July 2nd) got this e-mail for being on the research panel ----- Thank you! In June, you and your fellow panellists appeared in the Huffington Post and the LA Times. Your views contributed to the debate on issues topping the news agenda, like the Voting Rights Act, US-Sino relations, and Paula Deen's firing by Food Network to name just three. Your opinions really do count! Plus, this month... - Edward Snowden: hero or villain? - Check out the exciting new rewards on offer to YouGov members. THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ▼ 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?