Hello, welcome to the Ufo Disclosure Countdown Clock (UDCC) - thanks for visiting and being an open-minded person. Indeed, you will have to be a very very very open-minded individual for the following link - http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d6-NASA-decline-related-to-antigravity-space-fleet.
As you can see by the link title itself - the link concerns NASA's supposed decline in the current era of our anti-gravity space fleet - code named Solar Warden - which - supposedly - is already a minimum of 45 years old . Perhaps older. You see, supposedly, (if you read the link- and links from that link) the USA has had a colony on MARS since the 1960's - yes, you read that right -- oh, I forgot to say - the colony on Mars is in cahoots with the Russians.
You can't make this stuff up. (?)
You see, supposedly, we've had these anti-gravity crafts from reverse engineering of `alien' crafts that crashed. That reverse engineering, of course, is funded off the official government budget - and lets NASA be a cover for the common folk like you and me. And, not only that, but if all was to be believed - we not only have interplanetary capabilities - we have interstellar capabilities. Oh, I forgot to tell you - we have about 8 motherships and about a few dozen smaller anti-gravity crafts. Are you still with me?
Oh, and YES, there are alien races within the Earth's zone of influence.
And, NO, this fantastic story is yet to be sullied by any mention of Lizard Type aliens. Yet.
Now, as fantastic as this story is -- and it is fantastic - could it be credible? Indeed, what IF our government found an alien craft? If so, certainly, you can't tell me that they wouldn't try to back-engineer it - right? I mean - as a citizen - I'd be MAD if they DIDN'T try to do that. So, the first 3 IF's - a crashed craft, held by the government, and back engineered - is within the realm of possibility - for sure. AND, nearly likely IMO.
Next, the idea that NASA's decline is also tied to all of this by the linked story. Is that plausible or credible? IMO, it is certainly plausible. But, the best hoaxes and storytellers are plausible too. The `Truth' has strange company. But, just imagine if this is the truth!
Then, the moon missions were a sham (even if they occurred as promoted). Every planetary mission and launch - a sham. Skylab - a sham. The Space Telescope Hubble - a probable sham. The entire NASA budget - a sham. The entire government budget - a sham. Every government official who knew of all this - a sham. Truthfulness from the government - a sham. The deaths in the `official' space program - needless.
I mean, if true, how much has all this cost? What benefits has it brought? What else is off-budget? Are we `safe' from the Aliens because of it?
And, if the link provided above is TRUE - the government - one day - will have the mother of all mothers of a scandal on their hands. And, it will take more than a package of Sham-Wow's to clean this mess up.
What do you think?
My Kindle Books Are Below: (Some Have New Names) - All Books Under 3.00
Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000s - The 2006 O'Hare UFO Airport Incident (The Heavy Stuff)
The MythRepresentation Of UFOlogy
Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000s - The 2008 Stephenville UFO Events (The Heavy Stuff)
Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers
The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real - The Phenomenology Of Actualization
The Ultimate 9-11-2001 Anomaly (Best of The Heavy Stuff)
Beyond The Great Beyond
Unspeakable - Chemtrails And Economic Collapse (Best of The Heavy Stuff)
Going To The Light At Death - The New Theories (The Heavy Stuff)
- Click Here To Place 460x60 Ad Like One Above On Your Website - Make Real Bitcoin
- CUSTOM MADE ETSY NAME ART
- COINBASE - THE AMERICAN PLACE TO PURCHASE BITCOIN SECURELY
- DETAILS ON ALL MY BOOKS IN ONE PLACE
- THE OFFICIAL USA `UFO DISCLOSURE' ANSWER IN LATE 2011
- MY KINDLE AUTHOR PAGE - ALL MY BOOKS ARE FREE TO KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
- STRANGE STATE UFO - MY SUBREDDIT (500+ FOLLOWERS)
- CLICK TO SEE THIS BLOG ON YOUR KINDLE FOR FREE
THE MODERN DAY UFO MOTIF IDENTIFIED BY UDCC - THE ANSWER TO 99% OF UFO EXPERIENCES
The `UFO Motif' is a vigorous plasma Orb that catches ones attention - morphs, often into a structured shape as it comes very close to the observer location - then it often morphs one more time into a structured `Neighborhood UFO' (aka an Impossible Craft perception) - this is where folks then `see' low flying, slow moving `Triangles' or other UFO shapes - often followed (after departure) by `helicopters' or `military jets' - both of which are simply part of the total perception. The `Neighborhood UFO' then often passes out of perception range to NOT be reported `downstream' or `upstream' usually - proving that it is a localized experience (often tied to intentionalities on the ground and with humans). EXTREME close encounters can easily produce the perceptions of missing time.
Note The Dictionary Words Associated With The Very Concept Of A Motif
a short succession of notes producing a single impression; a brief melodic or rhythmic formula out of which longer passages are developed.
design, pattern, decoration, figure, shape, device, emblem, ornament
a distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (188)
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (293)
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ▼ 2009 (28)
- ► 2008 (15)
Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only
The page has turned.... this morning in the Google Analytics for this webpage I saw `2015 UFO Disclosure' as a big G search term that is...
Regular readers around here KNOW the bottom line... the UFOs in our skies are Orbs.... indeed, the fact that a few Orb Callers exist...IMO i...
Hello Clockers. Friday I was interviewed by Jeff Davis the VP and GM for two AM radio stations here in Atlanta. (WMLB & Newstalk 1160) T...
Here's something for the Exo-Politics folks and Project Avalon people to drool over and raise vibrations about - an `INSIDER' of NAS...
Hello Clockers... 2014 was quite a year in UFOlogy IMO - as the escalation of the Orb phenomena seems to have scared MUFON into back editing...
UDCC Logo Designed By Jovale-Design
REAL OPINION SURVEYS
- I Do These `YouGov.Com' Surveys About Twice A Month And I Earn Points - Redeemable For Movie Tickets, Cash, or Merchandise - They Are Fun Surveys That Evaluate Movie Stars, Politicians, And Brands That You Use - I Would NOT Lead Clockers Astray! So Far My Account Has Over 75 Dollars In It - Seriously! - THIS IS FOR REAL FOLKS - YOUR OPINION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Have You Ever Read About Instant Hypnosis?
UDCC - At The Beginning
Where Can You Find UDCC? - (Source, Alexa.com, Reputation Index Over 70 Websites
Latest Podcasts Of Rick Phillips And More
MY UFO BOOKS - THE BEST OF UDCC AND MORE
- 2014 Release - The Phillips Formula (The New Drake Equation)
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - 65 Pages
- (Includes My UFO Experience) The Myth-Representation Of UFOlogy - 52 Pages
- (My Most Reviewed Book) Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - 60 Pages
- (2013, New Formatting Combines My Best Selling 2006 Chicago O'Hare UFO E-Book, With 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events E-Book) Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - Almost 100 Pages
- This is a special website I've set up for an overview of each UFO book on this listing.
- UFOs - What IF - 2008-2009
UDCC Posts Of Broad Interest Prior To 2010
- Should Mainstream Media DEMAND To See The Outcome Of FAA UFO Reports Given to Robert Bigelow?
- Strange UFO `Thoughts' As The Decade Ends-Begins Without American Disclosure
- Could These `Chile Lights' Be What Systematic UFO Disclosure Looks Like?
- What The UK's Ministry Of Defense's Shut Down Of UFO Investigations Could Mean For Disclosure
- Could Jesse Ventura's TruTv Show Help UFO Disclosure?
- Exopolitics Movement Discredited By Stupid Prediction Of Obama Alien Disclosure
- Web' Predicts Obama Alien Disclosure On Nov. 27th?
- Exopolitics Greer - Makes Disclosure Plea
- Are Humans `Entertainment' For BILLION Year Old Entiites?
- Awareness Of The 1952 Washington D.C. UFO Flap
- The Outrageous Possibilities Raised By The Mexico Orb Releasing UFO
- Over The Top `UFO Abduction' Videos -- Ignore? Or, Watch?