THE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG

Have You Seen Enough To Know You Want To Return? Subscribe To UDCC Here!

Quantcast Ratings - Verified Monthly Users

IT TAKES ONLY A MOMENT To Click The Thumb - DO YOUR PART - DAILY - TO SEE THIS RANK RISE UP

RANK PROGRAM BEGAN 9/15/14 AT #155

IS AMAZON PRIME THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE IN AMERICA? Find Out For FREE!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR IT'S FREE - CLICK - IT'S CALLED A TRIAL PERIOD FOR A REASON!

PAGEVIEWS ALL TIME

Thursday, September 22, 2011

UFOs - The State Of The Union - Rick Phillips Speaks At Poem88

Good Morning my fellow Clockers. Today's post will be promoting my live speaking engagement, as the first speaker in the Robert Cheatham hosted, `Threshold Series' of events in Atlanta Georgia. The event will be my first in-person public speaking on UFOs (the link to my two hour internet interview with L.A. Marzulli is in the sidebar) and in front of a live audience that I can see and react with. It should be a trippy event - and I hope that if you are a reader of my blogs, or have a strong interest in UFOs; and, if you live in the Atlanta area, that you will attend tomorrow evening. (Sept. 23rd.)

As I think I am discovering - almost no one stands up in a public forum to talk and give opinions about UFOs - unless you are part of the camaraderie of UFO book sellers, MUFON, or New Age zealots. And, one thing I can guarantee all those that attend, will be an INDEPENDENT set of viewpoints on the complex thing this blog covers - called UFOs and UFO Disclosure. I have no book or book viewpoint to push. I `belong' to NO UFO organization. Hear unvarnished opinion and analysis.

That said, and as I hope Clockers know, - I have been following what I feel are the important points about UFOlogy - that seldom to NEVER get mentioned in the MSM. The kind of opinions that ONLY someone following the UFO mess on a daily basis can even get a grasp upon. Those are the kinds of things I will be bringing to the table in the Threshold discussion.

And, yes, it will be a discussion. Not only will Robert be asking questions, the audience will be encouraged to also. IF you have a UFO experience that you'd like to share - you will be encouraged. As Clockers know, the whole UFO arena was thrust into my thinking when I had `my UFO experience' (link to which you can find in the sidebar to the left).

So, if you want to know more about the Threshold Series and my speaking engagement specifically - http://www.pd.org/~eyedrum/calendar/index.php?eventTypeId=5&id=4117&month=9&year=2011 - you'll have to dig all the way down to the bottom for the full Threshold Series Description.
----------------------------------
Thanks For Being A Clocker!
===================
The Threshold Series with Moderator Robert Cheatham

Sept. 23rd in Atlanta at Poem 88 (Art Gallery).


Address: 1100 Howell Mill Road Suite A-3 in the White Provisions building (map at http://www.poem88.net)     (Extremely close to where 14th street dead ends into Howell Mill - The White Provisions Building has FREE Parking.)
Time: 8:00 PM-->
Donation - 5 Dollars
=================================
TOP UFO Books




Run Cursor Over Books For More Info.

2 comments:

  1. UFO destroy a war head in the air. This is proof we are not alone and they own the sky.. This is a post u need to see. http://aliensaretheyreal.blogspot.com/
    hope u like it.. great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. > almost no one stands up in a public forum to talk and give opinions about UFOs - unless you are part of the camaraderie of UFO book sellers, MUFON, or New Age zealots

    That's pretty accurate, I am finding.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always are moderated.

SEE WHAT THIS BLOG LOOKS LIKE ON YOUR KINDLE FOR FREE

SEE WHAT THIS BLOG LOOKS LIKE ON YOUR KINDLE FOR FREE
TRY IT TODAY - YES, BLOGS ON YOUR KINDLE! - UDCC UPDATED 299 TIMES IN 2013!

Blog Archive

People Making Donations Are Automatically Put Onto The Private MailChimp Mailing List!

Most Popular Reads In The Past Week Only

The Very Strange World Of Hypnosis And Human Consciousness - Money Back Guarantees

Stumble This Website